Glister® Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste - Full Size
Item # E9530
Give your family one toothpaste that provides six great benefits to their teeth and breath.
A healthy clean you can see and feel with every smile
One toothpaste does it all for every member of the family:
- Whitens teeth and removes stains.
- Fights cavities and polishes teeth to a brilliant shine.
- Removes plaque with regular brushing and freshens breath.
- Promotes remineralization that, with regular brushing, helps to repair early cavities.
- Helps prevent demineralization, which can lead to decay.
Usage Rate: 159 Use(s) per
Recommended use: 3 Use(s) per day
Retail Cost per use: $0.03
DescriptionShow off your pearly whites with GLISTER Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste. It foams for a completely clean feel every time you brush, tastes great, has an eye-pleasing colour, and is certified kosher. It's a six-in-one toothpaste that helps remove plaque with regular brushing and freshens breath. GLISTER Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste also has an effective polishing agent that safely cleans and polishes teeth to help eliminate coffee, tea, and tobacco stains.
- Multi-action fluoride toothpaste for the whole family.
- Whitens teeth, fights cavities, removes plaque with regular brushing, safely cleans, and freshens breath.
- Contains a polishing agent, which cleans and helps eliminate stains to whiten teeth without bleach.
- Provides enamel-safe polishing.
- Light, creamy, foaming formula leave teeth and mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- Leaves teeth feeling clean and smooth all over.
- Certified Kosher.
- 140 mL.
*Trademark is used by Access Business Group LLC under license.
Active IngredientsSodium Fluoride 0.21%
IngredientsSorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, PEG-8, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Blue No. 1.
AdvisoriesKeep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product is Kosher certified.
- Do not swallow.
- Instruct children under 6 years in good rinsing habits (to reduce swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or doctor.