Item # 110625
No longer available
Available while supplies last.
Refresh and hydrate skin on the go – anytime, anywhere.
New for Canada – advanced technology freshens skin with the exclusive electronic, refillable Artistry Hydra-V™ Mist Device. Delivers micro-sized particles of Norwegian Fjord Water, leaving skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. Sleek design travels well for convenient hydration on the go. Includes Essence Mist Refills that are designed exclusively to be used with Mist Device.
Mist Device uses exclusive, ultrasonic technology to disperse an ultrafine spray of Artistry Hydra-V™ Essence Mist featuring Norwegian Fjord Water. Your skin is nurtured and moisturized anytime, anywhere. Use as often as desired to refresh and hydrate your skin.
1. Exclusive ultrasonic mist dispersal
- Micro-sized essence mist allows for optimized absorption and helps protect against dryness.
2. Retain moisture on skin’s surface
- A layer of essence remains on the skin to help keep skin hydrated.
3. Refresh your look
- It can be used over makeup without smudging.
4. Refresh and revitalize your skin
- Instantly cools skin, especially during summer weather.
5. Easy-to-use, exclusive design
- The mist reaches every part of your face. Handy and easy to carry.
Use the Artistry Hydra-V™ Mist Device as many times as desired throughout the day to refresh your skin.
Includes Artistry Hydra-V™ Mist Device, six Artistry Hydra-V™ Essence Mist refills, and 2 x AAA batteries. Available July 26–December 13, 2017.
- Do not poke the mist dispersal port with any sharp objects.
- Keep the Essence Mist container completely closed when not in use.
- Store the device at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the device away from magnets. When a magnet is near the device it may cause malfunctions or overuse of batteries.
- Do not wipe with ethanol, paint thinner, benzene, or acetone. It may cause a break or discolor the device.
- Empty the Essence Mist when not using the device for a prolonged period. Contamination may occur.
- Stop using and consult doctor if you experience red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation.
- Do not use product on open wounds, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Avoid spraying in mouth and eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Technical InformationProduct Size: 1.2x1.2x6.9 inches
Weight: 2.75 oz.
Material: ABS, PC, PET, and Silicone
Power Supply: 2 x AAA batteries
Frequently Asked Questions
Why doesn’t my device operate?
Batteries may need replacing.
Why does my device turn off by itself during use?
This results from low battery level. Replace batteries.
Why is no mist produced during use?
Use the device as upright as possible. When the device is used at an angle, mist dispersal may be interrupted. Give a light shake with dispersal port facing down. There are cases where air bubbles can gather on the rear side of the mist dispersal port. They can be easily dispersed by light shaking. Activate Cleansing Mode to dislodge any buildup. When Essence Mist builds up on the mist dispersal port, wipe it lightly with a cotton swab.
More InformationUse Instructions:
- To insert Essence Mist, turn the device cover counterclockwise to open.
- Fill with Artistry Hydra-V™ Essence Mist only.
- Place the Essence Mist into the device and lock clockwise. Be sure the Essence Mist cover is closed to avoid leakage.
- Push the Mist button; Essence Mist container will pop up and begin dispersal.
- Be sure Mist device is about 4 inches from face.
- Mist will dispense for seven seconds. Push again for additional mist. To stop mist, lightly push Cleansing button.
- Power is switched off when the Essence Mist container is pushed back down.
Note: Batteries will remain active if mist container is left in “up” position.