Item # 104144
A vision-smart antioxidant complex to help protect your eyes from free radical damage. Supports and replenishes antioxidant levels in your healthy retinas and macula, and can help maintain blood vessel integrity in the eye.
- Lutein at clinically tested levels to support healthy vision function and acuity.
- Extracts from bilberries and black currants rich in anthocyanins.
- Vitamin A helps maintain healthy vision.
- Spinach, a phytonutrient known to support eye health.
- Certified Halal & Kosher
Usage Rate: 31 Use(s) per Bottle
Recommended use: 1 Use(s) per day
DescriptionNutrilite® Vision Health with Lutein contains lutein at levels clinically tested and shown to support and replenish antioxidant levels in your healthy retinas and macula. This antioxidant-rich formula helps protect eyes against free radical damage to promote good eye health.
Nutrilite® Vision Health with Lutein includes:
- Contains bilberries and black currants, rich in anthocyanins, which are part of this vision-smart complex.
- An exclusive, high-value combination of vitamins and plant nutrients.
- Lutein at levels clinically tested to support healthy vision.
- Vitamin A to help maintain healthy eyes.
AdvisoriesChildren under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Do not use if you are allergic to the asteracae/compositae (daisy) family. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who would benefit most from taking Nutrilite® Vision Health with Lutein?
Supporting normal eyesight is important to everyone, but especially to people in middle age and older, for whom oxidation to the retina may be a more frequent concern.
What exactly is the retina?
If you compare the eye to a camera, you can think of the retina as the film. It's where images are sensed and then relayed to the brain. The central part of the retina is called the macula. It's the part that's used to read and to recognize faces. Lutein is especially concentrated in the macula.